Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Random

This is the room that I'm living in for my stay in Ecuador.

This is a group shot from the Mindo forest. The girls decided to bring The Brady Bunch to the jungle.

This is me at Mitad del Mundo (middle of the world). They had a line painted there that represented the equator. Supposedly, toilets flush in opposite directions on either side of the line. They had a demonstration, but I'm not sure I'm convinced.

This is another picture that I thought was pretty cool from the Mindo forest.

This is me at a hostel in Mindo on one of the tiny Ecuadorian beds. $15 a night including breakfast, can't really complain about that.

This is Kelley doing "The Robot" before we all went to bed. Ha!

And this is my foot after Goliath the Ecuadorian fell on it during a basketball game. The doctors here even put it in a cast for a few days. In this picture it almost looks like something you'd want to cut off.

5 comments:

  1. JAKE! Your foot! OMG! That is awful. Bless your heart. Hope it doesn't mess up too many days of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, its pretty ugly. We plan on exploring on horseback this weekend, so I should be able to handle that..until I jump down from the horse.ha. I hope Scotland's been a blast for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um I cannot believe that foot is not broken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. knowing these doctors, they prob xrayed the wrong foot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pics pal. That dude must have been huge if even you are calling him Goliath...

    ReplyDelete