Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 2

I went to visit the class I'll be teaching today and the class and teacher seem great. It's a class with 20 5th graders who are all bilingual. They are only allowed to speak English during class though. But still I really want to learn more Spanish because outside the classroom everyone conversates in Spanish. A girl at the school today offered to teach us conversational Spanish twice a week for $5 a lesson, so I'll definitely be taking her up on that. I'll try and take pictures tomorrow of the school, the school facilities are really impressive, far more impressive than any school I've ever seen. Here's a few random photos until then.

This is the view outside my room at night. Pretty amazing.

This is a partial group photo before we left Atlanta.

This is a cool park trail I found nearby.

3 comments:

  1. Dad said the school was real nice, so I can't wait to see it! The view outside your room is pretty incredible. Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like your going to have an amazing time! Can't wait to hear all about your journey in Ecuador and to see lots more pictures! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff man, glad things are going well so far. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete